The Brand New Zebra ID Card Printers Are Here
The new ZC100, ZC300 and ZC350 Series are more than just the latest Zebra ID card printers. Zebra’s award-winning industrial design team has overhauled the traditional ID card printer with technology advancements that create a complete card printing solution. Virtually every aspect of ID card printing has been addressed. The new Zebra ID card printers feature the best technology to take setup, ease-of-use and printing flexibility, as well as the ability to manage and upgrade the printer to a new level. It is unmatched by any competitive printer.
What’s Different About The New Zebra Series?
Here are the new features in the latest release of the Zebra ID card printers.
- Smaller footprint, with all the touch points facing the user in the front
- Balanced 100-card input and output hoppers with automatic card thickness adjustment
- Support for adhesive-backed cards and cards with pre-punched holes
- Redesigned ribbon cartridge with a smart chip, enabling simplified ribbon loading and secure ribbon authentication
- Redesigned driver interface with preview capabilities for optimizing printing settings; drivers available for Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- And much more!
Trade In Your Old ID Card Printer, Save On Zebra Printers
All ID Systems is offering top dollar for your trade-in printer. We will apply your savings toward a new Zebra ID card printer.