Datacard’s new SP Plus series features faster print speeds, spectacular warranty plans and endless options to suit the needs of your card application. In particular, the SP75 Plus printer provides you a combination of high reliability and advanced security.
Datacard SP75 Plus Printer – Duplex with Lamination Description
Datacard’s new SP Plus series features faster print speeds, spectacular warranty plans and endless options to suit the needs of your card application.
In particular, the SP75 Plus printer provides you a combination of high reliability and advanced security.
Engineered for optimized reliability. The Datacard SP75 Plus features fewer moving parts and a significantly higher duty cycle, allowing you to consistently keep your operating costs to a minimum, while creating the IDs you need – quickly. In addition, the Datacard SP75 Plus is equipped with a 2 year standard factory warranty – on both printer and printhead.
Extremely versatile. The Datacard SP75 Plus is highly versatile in the way that it can laminate cards printed by another printer or print cards without a laminate, as well as apply the same laminate to both sides, or different laminates to each side of the card. As part of an integrated solution, the SP75 Plus printer can issue contactless and contact smart cards, proximity cards and IDs with magnetic stripes and/or barcodes. Further testaments to the SP75 Plus printer’s flexibility are the options to add a second laminator and/or to upgrade input and output hopper capacities in order to accommodate higher throughput jobs.
Security options x 3 = intense defense. The Datacard SP75 Plus has the ability to safeguard all aspects of your card application, including the printer itself, your network and your cards.
- Datacard SP75 Plus physical security. The SP75 Plus printer hardware lock suite keeps your active supplies, blank card stock and even rejected cards safe from theft. A Kensington lock can also be added to secure your SP75 Plus printer to its workstation desktop.
- Datacard SP75 Plus network security. With the SP75 Plus printer, you have the option to add Printer-PC security software that matches your printer to a host PC. This prohibits operation of the printer if disconnected from its host.
- Datacard SP75 Plus card security. Add edge-to-edge durability against everyday use and exposure with single side or duplex lamination. Plus with Datacard’s DuraGard overlaminates, you are increasing protection from forgery or counterfeiting with a range of standard holographic images and/or customized text and graphics.
Take advantage of the SP75 Plus printer’s standard fluorescent UV printing capability to add another dimension of security and uniqueness to your cards. Card technology features such as smart card personalization, proximity technology for access control, magnetic striping and/or bar-coding, can help you maximize security on your plastic cards as well.
- Government applications
- Corporate applications
- College and university applications
- Other security-conscious organizations
“Trade-In your Old, used and unwanted ID Badge Card Printers and Get a discount”
|Dimensions||23.1 × 9.92 × 18.82 in|